Education Summit January 11-15

I've been painting like crazy getting ready for the Education Summit here in Clermont, Florida next week and am really excited about all the projects we're going to be doing!! In addition to painting we're going to make a fabulous necklace out of the Studio Clay! I've loved the reaction of all my family and friends that came by during the holidays and saw the projects we'll be painting ~ they all LOVED them and I know you will as well!

For those of you coming to the Crafty Wave Day on Monday, January 11th you'll get a sneak peek at some of the kits coming out in the first quarter as well as being the first to hear about a new program we're launching!! Not only that you'll be the first to paint something from that new program! I have lots of goodies and treats ONLY FOR YOU!

OOPS!! For all of you that are following Donna Dewberry on Twitter ~ you're following someone with the same name but it's not me. The link on the birdie was incorrect sorry!! It's been fixed though so make sure to click on it and follow me on Twitter! I know all this technology is a bit wacky and I thought I'd never do any of it but I've really enjoyed connecting with family and friends out there in the world and especially with those that love to paint One Stroke!

Gotta get back to painting! Have a great day. Love, Donna